Steam Wallet Card $20
Where you can use the code: http://store.steampowered.com/
What Are Steam Wallet Codes?
Steam Wallet Codes work just like a game activation code that can be redeemed on Steam for a credit in your Steam Wallet. You can find Steam Wallet Codes at retail stores across the World in a variety of denominations.
How do I redeem a Steam Wallet Code?
- Pick up the Wallet Code card which has the dollar amount you would like to purchase.
- Take to the check out. Once paid for, the clerk will give you a receipt with a 15-digit code on it.
- When you get home , log into your Steam account (or make one if you don't have one) and go to "Redeem a Steam Wallet Code"
- In the resulting screen enter your code into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
- Click Continue.
- Now you will have the amount of denomination of the wallet card added to your Steam Wallet which is viewable in the upper right corner of Steam.
When in the “Review + Purchase” step during checkout click “My Steam Wallet” as a payment method. The cost of the item you purchase and the associated tax will be deducted from your wallet funds.
- R1 US Region NTSC
- Redeem Card
- Buy and download PC Games On the Steam (Digital)